SMS Messaging now available to over 60 countries worldwide
20 October, 2000
SMS Reminders from yourorganiser.
Registering for SMS will allow you to have your Reminders delivered right to you SMS enabled mobile phone using the SMS tick box in the Add Appointment details page.
SMS Messages are billed in Australian dollars at a rate of 22c per message to Australian carriers and 33c to all other international carriers.
We have integrated the SMS services from bouncesms.com into our product. Currently SMS messages can be sent to:
| Networks currently supported in Australia are:|
- CW Optus
| International Countries and their appropriate networks currently supported are:|
- Czech Republic
- Faroe Islands
- New Zealand
- Pakistan (Recipient must have subscribed to Mobilink SMS service)
- San Marino
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
| International Countries and their appropriate networks currently NOT supported (other netwoks in the countries are supported) are:|
- Aserbaijan (Bakcell not supported)
- China (China Telecom not supported)
- Egypt (MobiNil not supported)
- France (Bouygues, SFR and France T??om not supported)
- Georgia (Magticom Ltd. not supported)
- Hong Kong
- India (Usha Martin Telekom Ltd., Sterling Cellular Ltd. (Essar), RPG Madras and Fascel not supported)
- Indonesia (Excelcomindo Pratama not supported)
- Israel (Cellcom and Pelepone (PCL) not supported)
- Ivory Coast (SIM Ivoiris not supported
- Malaysia (Celcom Malaysia not supported)
- Russia (DonTelecom and StavTeleSot not supported)
- Singapore (StarHub not supported)
- Sri Lanka (Celltel not supported)
For members who wish to receive reminders by SMS in areas outside of the current reach of shortmessageservice.com or wishing to use their own SMS provider you may enter an email address to which SMS messages should be sent in the alternate address field in the Add Appointment form.